Sunday

Welcome to a Skinny Girl's Guide to Eating

So here's my story. I really like food, a lot. I love to eat. You wouldn't know this by looking at me because I look like I weight a buck five, sopping wet, on a good day (hence the title). I'm a fan of all cuisines and am always looking to try a new dish (unless I'm starving, than I eat what I know because I hate trying something new and having it end up being nasty. I get really emotional when that happens). Like I said before, I love to eat. But since I'm not a big fan of cooking for myself (it always ends horribly), I do my culinary exploration in the plethora of restaurants that New York City has to offer. I want to try as many restaurants as possible and then review/blog about them. Although the majority of the places I review will be positive (because I want to weed through the nonsense and find the diamonds in the rough and then share them with others), there will be some bad ones. Those are pretty much my intentions in a nutshell. Go to restaurants, eat, and then write about them.
If you read the title of my blog, thought it was going to be about eating to get thin and feel like you have been deceived, I'm sorry for that. This is by no means a diet blog. Just like Paula Dean I think a stick of butter goes great with just about everything, french fries are a vegetable to me, I'm battling a serious sugar addiction and if I could, I would go to Dunkin' Donuts and get their number one (two donuts and a coffee) everyday. I think that food should be enjoyed and eaten uninhibitedly. Forget the calorie counting and all that other hulabaloo! My motto is, if it taste good, eat it! With that said, go out and take a bite out of life, and may it taste good while you're doing it!

2 comments:

Alice Nie said...

very cute, i love it! can't wait to try out these places now!!!

PEPPER!!!!! said...

holler holler.... im a skinny bitch and i obsess over food. CURRENTLY i only eat my food and am engaging in VEGatarinism. although new york has EVERY type of food...i think SF and LALA do a better job on food. pero distruten tus aventuras